Malaysia, 08 Aug - 10 Aug 2017
About The Event
Sarawak Oil & Gas Expo (SOGEX) is the industry event for oil and gas professionals in the region. This international event is projected to bring together in 2017, more than 3000 industry professionals to address the strategic, operational and technology aspects of the oil and gas industry in Sarawak.
The International Character of SOGEX 2017 offers you:
- The ideal platform to explore new oil and gas business opportunities
- Expand your market presence and penetrate emerging markets in Sarawak
- Raise the proﬁle of the oil & gas industry within the region
- Meet prospective new employees
- Oﬀer an opportunity to engage with the oil and gas industry
- Explore new oil and gas business opportunities
- Provide a platform to debate and discuss key issues aﬀecting the oil and gas industry
Fact and Latest News of Oil and Gas Industry in Sarawak:
The oil and gas (O&G) sector is expected to undergo a revitalisation with the signed production sharing contracts (PSCs) for the use of enhanced oil recovery (EOR) technologies between Petroliam Nasional Bhd (Petronas) and Shell Malaysia Ltd (Shell) in two oil ﬁeld projects oﬀshore East Malaysia. The contracts, with an investment of US$12 billion (RM38 billion) over 30 years, it would cover nine oilﬁelds in the Baram Delta oﬀ Sarawak and four ﬁelds in the North Sabah development area.
SARAWAK WANTS TO MAXIMISE ITS OIL AND GAS SECTOR’S CONTRIBUTION BINTULU:
Sarawak wants to maximise its oil and gas sector's contribution to the state economy by making Bintulu a petro-chemical hub in Malaysia.
Chief Minister Tan Sri Adenan Satem said to do it, Sarawak will be intensely involved in developing the high-value downstream products of oil and gas industry such as specialised and ﬁne chemicals.
Please log on to www.oilgasexpo.com
for more information. For booking or enquiries, please contact Eugenie at +603 6150 8952 or email to email@example.com